Monday, January 07, 2008

Baby Powder

I have lots to blog about our wonderful Christmas, but I have to share this first.

Ben and I were working on something in the office this morning while Hampton was playing in his room. He was playing so quietly that I thought I'd better check on him. Anticipating a funny sight, I grabbed the video camera (not the one I now how to upload to blogger...bummer, I know). I did not, however, anticipate this...

Yes he did!
He emptied an entire bottle of baby powder everywhere possible between the den and the guest room.


He decided to try a new art form...on top of the treasured "Papa's Trunk." No worries, everything was fine and especially baby fresh.

My favorite part of it all was his tiny foot prints in the powder.
When I called his name, he came out of the guest room with a proud smile on his face as if to say "Look what I've been doing."
When I asked if he had fun with the baby powder, he boldly nodded yes.
"Did you make a mess?"
"Meth, meth" he replied, as he continued to nod yes.

Later, this afternoon I noticed a white runny nose...must have breathed some of that powder :).

Precious boy, just having fun and exploring the new world around him.

6 comments:

Sorefam said...

So great that you had the thinking to take pics of this and not just get frustrated!!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Boy,oh boy!

Ann Hastings said...

Hey, it's Ann Hastings (Falkenstein)! I found your blog from Chaney'
s it's been forever. I am so excited you're doing so well, miss you! my email is ann.hastings@gmail.com

jasonandchaney said...

What sweet memories!! (haha)

kbs said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad you recorded it for the record because you'll love to have that later. We love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!


Love, Gran and Poppy