Well, the time is approaching. I scheduled the appointment for my big sonogram at the end of the month. I would love to hear your guesses on the gender of the babies. Here are a few stats from so far in the pregnancy:
*I have been nauseated daily since at 6 weeks (I haven't taken my meds in a few days, so we may be turning a corner).
*I have been extremely tired, but have been able to travel quite a bit.
*I have "gotten sick" only 8-12 times.
*I really enjoy carbs and never feel like eating veggies, but sugar makes me sick.
*I have only gained 3 pounds at 16.5 weeks.
*One baby has a heart rate of around 145 and the other is about 155.
*My skin is continually broken out.
*I can feel the negative effects of not drinking enough water.
*I get winded climbing stairs, but not too bad walking or lifting weights.
*If I don't eat protein for breakfast I am shaky and weak by around 11:30.
That's all I can think of that might be relevant but if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
We are pretty confident we have chosen 2 girls' names, but have NO boys names. We are open to your legit suggestions (in fact, I would love to hear them)! Keep in mind that we aren't fans of super common names and they should sound good with Hampton.
20 comments:
i think you are having a boy and a girl! i can't wait to find out!!
i sort of think it's two girls but i have no idea why. i can't wait to hear the news and hear your names. you have great taste. :)
so fun that you're feeling them move. i love baby kicks!
chrys
Our heartbeats were like that. I think it is a boy and a girl! :)
Can't wait to hear!
I told Ben that I think at least one will be a boy. I am going with boy and girl. We are so excited about that sonogram!
How fun that you felt them move. That will be quite a sensation when they are all over the place :).
You know that we struggled enough to come up with our one boy name...not much help to you there.
Love to you all.
I have to go with the trend and say boy and girl! I am so excited to hear about it. Hope your sickness has ended! I am no help with names. I guess we just aren't in that stage right now, so I've got nothing! I am sure whatever you guys choose, I will love it though...since Hampton is such a great name. I want to see some belly pics on here now. Love you.
I'm going to play it safe and go with a girl and boy as well. Wish I could help on the boy names, but David and I never agreed on even one name! I always liked Ben's friend's name, Asher.
I can't believe you felt the babies just hours after leaving us! Loved seeing you and Hampton (and Ben, too) yesterday!
Yeah, I'm with everyone else -- it's a boy and a girl.
I just love that you're feeling them move. That was hands-down the best part of being pregnant. Jude was such a nightowl. I remember right after he was born, laying in the hospital that night thinking, "He should be moving around right now. I miss that!"
a boy and a girl!
2 GIRLS!! Well, you know I love 'H' names! Can't wait to hear if they are 2 girls?!?! So exciting!!
I say... 2 girls. I can't wait to hear and decide on names. This is one of the most fun parts of being pregnant. I can't believe that you've only gained 3 pounds. That is AWESOME!
My vote is a boy and a girl. But if that is wrong, then I say two girls...or maybe 2 boys.
Can't wait to hear if I'm right!
I will keep my ears open for cute boy names. Can't wait to here who this little angels are.
I haven't had a chance to tell you congratulations yet! I'm so excited for you! I think it's 2 boys... so I'll start thinking of cute boys names and get back with you if I hear anything.
Okay so I really have no hunch, but since I have two girls I will say 2 sweet little girls! Here are some name's I've liked or seen on others blogs for girls
Girls:
Harper
Finley
Nora
Boys:
Gavin (love it if we ever have a boy)!
Knighton ( a friend's boys name)
Forrest
Pace
Cyrus
I really have no idea and these are not any that I totally love, but I have heard of them lately and thought they were unique. We are kind of original with our names!
i think identical boys!
met a girl last week named Harley. I thought it was awesome.
I think one of each, Jason thinks 2 boys.
boy names; branson, hudson, trax, liam
I hope you have two HEALTHY babies not matter the sex. I thought you would want for all of your kids to have something in common. So here is my suggestion for names. Hilton, Embacy, Windsor, Sheraton, La Quinta, Hyatt, Renaissance. (haha) As you can see there are a lot out there to chose from. They all go well with Hampton. Love Ya
I vote two boys...one named Jonathan and the other named Wesley.
Uncle J.
Hey Elizabeth
Sounds like girls if you ask me...
but everyone is different-who knows
But I love baby names- so here as some cute ones- that have caught my ear-
2 Boys (a friend I know has two twin boys and named them this-I thought it was cute)---
Hunter and Fisher
1 boy, 1 girl--
Hayden and Hailey
or
Harley and Harper
2 girls--
Hadly and Haven
Post a Comment