I saw these super cute valentines in a magazine, so I decided to make them for Hampton's school party. Ben thought I was crazy to put that much effort into it, but he willingly helped me assemble them. It never crossed my mind that Hampton's valentines would be the only homemade ones handed out. A bit of a let down when I opened his mail truck and found only super heros and princesses w/ their coordinating pencils. Oh well.
I thought they turned out really cute and Hampton was excited about giving them to all his school buddies.
1 comments:
Unbelievabel! They are precious. So proud of your taking the time to do special things for Hampton. Remember these for Lucy's valentines...she will love handing these out!
I remember how disappointed I was when the school parties first began having packaged cookies and chips instead of homemade treats. Just remember that not all moms are blessed to have the time, creativity, or husbands to help. Instead of being disappointed, we should count our blessings!
Love your willingness to go the "extra mile"!!
More....
Post a Comment