Sunday, May 28, 2006

Our first posting






I am so excited to join the blog world. With the new addition to our family, I am proud to keep our friends an family updated on our life through this blog.

Hampton is now 12 days old and is doing great. He is starting to stay awake more and is so much fun just to watch. He makes great faces when he sleeps and we love his sweet baby noises. He is on a pretty good schedule and is changing and gaining weight by the day. When you start out under 6 pounds, gaining weight is very important! I can already see how easily time could slip away from us if we are not intentional about cherishing each moment of his precious life. We are overwhelmed by the blessing he is to our lives and still find it hard to believe we are parents. Ben is a great daddy and loves his little boy! As for me, I am feeling great and so proud of my boys!!!!!

Oh, just an example of how time so quickly passes...Hampton's cord fell off today. He is such a big boy, with a BELLY BUTTON!

4 comments:

J-Solo said...

my, what a precious little one!

Candice said...

I am so excited to keep up with you guys this way! He is adorable and I can't wait for the chance to meet my nephew in person! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

E, he is sooo precious! We can't wait to meet him in person!
amy

Anonymous said...

What a blessing you are to us! Now we have one more to love and are thrilled to see your love and family growing. God has blessed us richly and we praise His name. Don't you wonder why He chose us to give such a perfect baby! Love you more