
On Hampton's 23 week birthday, he tried peas for the first time. Candice inspired me to try making my own baby food. So far, so good. The video shows his reaction to the first few bites, but by the end he was loving it.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
5 comments:
I like the pretty dish Hampton uses:). So glad you did some video...I like seeing him in action. I'm glad it's going well.
What a cute little seat he's in!! I love the fabric!
I just called Child Protective Services on you for this torture video. By the way, David Shew asked if you could FedEx some of those peas up to him as well.
Loved the video-we watched it 5 times!! The girls wanted to see it over and over again! Love to see him in action! Too cute!
That is HILARIOUS! You got some out loud laughs from me. David would have vomited just watching the video.
Post a Comment