Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
is it weird that i do have one of those?
that's a huge rubber ducky
Is someone in the bath with him?
One of us always stands in the tub to bathe him. So yes, someone was in the tub with him, but not taking a bath ;)
What a cute naked boy! I can't wait to see him (fully clothed) in one week! Hampton, prepare your cheeks to be kissed a lot!
Elizabeth,He is so beautiful!!! I love being able to see what is going on with you guys. Boys are so much fun!!!Danielle Hill
What a punkin! Cannot wait to snuggle him. Emerson wants to know if she can hold him on the plane.
sooooo sweeeeeeeettt!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
is it weird that i do have one of those?
that's a huge rubber ducky
Is someone in the bath with him?
One of us always stands in the tub to bathe him. So yes, someone was in the tub with him, but not taking a bath ;)
What a cute naked boy! I can't wait to see him (fully clothed) in one week! Hampton, prepare your cheeks to be kissed a lot!
Elizabeth,
He is so beautiful!!! I love being able to see what is going on with you guys. Boys are so much fun!!!
Danielle Hill
What a punkin! Cannot wait to snuggle him. Emerson wants to know if she can hold him on the plane.
sooooo sweeeeeeeettt!!!
Post a Comment