Hampton has become a lot more mobile in the past few days. He is cruising around furniture and from one piece to another. He has figured out how to climb onto the bottom shelf of our coffee table to "play" with whatever paper is there. He has also discovered that he can pull all the DVD's off the shelf. Ready or not, he is into everything!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
1 comments:
Elizabeth...
That is the cutest video! He is so cute!! I can't believe he is all over the place! Jake is almost one and is not even crawling yet! :)Aaron says I carry him everywhere and I guess I do, so I am working on it. Anyway, he is just too precious. I try to keep up with your blog from time to time. Looks like yall are always having a good time. Aaron and I hope to make it up to see yall sometime soon. If we can ever figure out a time for sure though, I'll have Aaron call Ben and work it out. Anyway, have a great day and yall take care!
Love, Kim, Aaron and Jake Watson
Post a Comment