Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well, this is going to sound like a terrible excuse, but we do not have the internet at home right now. I am sitting in a parking lot using Ben's computer and wireless internet. I can't post any pictures, but wanted to let you know what Hampton is up to now. He had a great Christmas and loved seeing his cousins. We were in OKC for about a week and really enjoyed a relaxing time at my parents'. Hampton was running a fever on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. When we got home we took him to the doctor to find out that he had a double ear infection. Poor kid. He seems to be feeling much better now though.
Since Christmas he has started:

  • playing peek-a-boo
  • blowing bubbles when he should be eating
  • clapping
  • fake coughing when you ask him if he is sick
  • shaking his head no when he doesn't want anymore food or doesn't like what you are giving him (he usually ends up eating it anyway)
  • crawling
  • standing up in his crib
  • and writing his name!!!

It is amazing how much and how fast he is learning. He is still a great eater and sleeper. He definitely loves his mommy and daddy, and is not a fan of being left alone. He is precious to us!!! Can't wait to see how much he loves Disney World with his cousins.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Can't wait to spend time with that cutie!

Candice said...

M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-O-U-S-E!!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you guys to have the opportunity to all be together and at such a fun place! I gotta say that is the cutest bunch of kiddos I may have ever seen. Of course #10 is my favorite.
Looks like such a marvelous time for all.

Mpm