He really is learning soo fast. I am just amazed-- seems like everyday he is changing. God's awesome power and creativity is ever present in the development of this precious little one. I am so blessed to be reminded of His active mercies as I watch Hampton grow and see you and Ben grow as parents. Love you guys--Mom
Won't be long til all those pots and pans are hitting the kitchen floor!!
2 comments:
He and Carrigan will be racing each other the next time they are together! Cutie Bug!
I have to say...$20 didn't seem too expensive a couple of days this week:). I can smell Friday baby!
He really is learning soo fast. I am just amazed-- seems like everyday he is changing. God's awesome power and creativity is ever present in the development of this precious little one. I am so blessed to be reminded of His active mercies as I watch Hampton grow and see you and Ben grow as parents. Love you guys--Mom
Won't be long til all those pots and pans are hitting the kitchen floor!!
Post a Comment