Today, I felt one of Hampton's top teeth coming in. It has already broken through and I didn't even know it. Now he has 3 on the bottom and 1 on the top. He's such a big boy.
Tonight when I was feeding Hampton I asked him if he was "all done" and signed it to him. He answered by shaking his head no and when I asked if he wanted more, he grunted. After I gave him some more Cheerios I asked him again if he was finished. This time, he signed "all done". I was so excited and cheered for him. He smiled really big and kept signing "all done, all done". PRECIOUS BOY! I realize that this was probably a total fluke, but I would like to think he is super smart! A fluke or not, I am one proud mommy!!!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
New Things
Posted by EDS at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i have been trying to find your blog again for DAYS! everytime i click on your name on a comment that you have left, it take me to your profile and won't let me click on your page!!! TODAY I FOUND IT!!!! Thank you Shara..for putting links on your page. i don't know how!!! i miss you ed! your little boy is growing so stinking much! brianna had her 3rd child today..whew...
cassy is due in november and macy is due july 1st! babies, babies and more babies.
i saw kelly kautsch/bankis today at the hospital visiting christine. her baby is precious..
Post a Comment