Monday, March 05, 2007

Story Time

Hampton has started to love his books...expecially the ones with parts he can touch and move. Reading to him is about the only way to get him to sit still. Ben really likes reading to him. He is amazed that Hampton will sit still while he reads him book after book. I love these pictures...my precious boys!










Hampton was not himself last week. He ran a fever most of the week and wanted to cuddle all the time. His Motrin made him feel much better :)! He was cutting another tooth...on the bottom. He is working on his 3rd tooth on the bottom and doesn't have any on top. He is feeling much better this week and is back on his regular sleeping schedule. Today was the first time he woke up during his nap and put himself back to sleep after fussing for about 15 minutes. He is becoming a big boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So,so sweet. What makes it even more precious is having had Ben tell me how neat it is to read to Hampton and how much he loves the time. Both boys enjoy the special time--must be special, I am not sure I have seen Hampton be still for that long. ha Look at his expression in that second picture. I could just eat him up!

sweetie

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to the blog in a while...everything is so sweet. Of course, I love these storytime pics. What a treasure.

Gran