Monday, June 04, 2007

Walking

It's official!!! Hampton took his first steps today. Late this afternoon, Ben took a quick break from work to play for a few minutes. We decided to try to get Hampton to walk back and forth to us. We have tried this before, but he was not interested...we even tried this morning. After his nap and this evening, he was loving it. I was so excited...it's been a long time since my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing, but the did today...twice. I'm so proud of him. Those of you who are moms know what I mean when I say that there aren't words to express the joy of your child's achievements. I cannot express much fun it is to see him proud of himself. Hampton is my "joy and crown."


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Hampster! That looks like the way Ben runs!! Before long you'll be racing Campbell in the backyard.

Uncle Jonathan

BYD said...

Just adorable! He is so proud of himself!! so are Daddy and UD. Looks like he is "running" to give Mom a kiss

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!!! That ws so precious Ed!!

Anonymous said...

Who's the gay couple catching him? Way to go H Town!

Chrys and Mike said...

Oh, what a big boy! He is precious.

Chrys

Kristen said...

Such a cute video! :)

allyo said...

Yeah Hampton!! Maybe you can give Camden some tips...

I agree, we need to get together soon! We miss you guys.

Shara Smith said...

Love the video! Rick and I watched it a few times and got a great laugh. Hampton is so adorable and we would love to see him again. Maddox is needing some more buddies to play with. Lets make a date soon! Love you guys!

Rick, Shara & Maddox

Candice said...

Is he running around the house now? It sure was fun to spend time with that sweet boy...and you and Ben, of course.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was unbelievable! He's so big and having so much fun walking! Thanks for putting the recording on the blog. It is so much fun to watch. Love, Kelly