
Hampton was itchin' to celebrate his first birthday...bug style!!!
here are pictures...details to follow
We had such a great party at our neighborhood pool! Lots of our friends came to celebrate with us and Ashlee brought the kids (Emerson, Sadie and Campbell). My parents brought Hampton's Gigi from OKC. We had balloons, pizza, cake, swimming and presents.


Campbell - Sadie - Ashlee - Emerson
Hampton
Playing with Uncle Ben/Daddy in the cold pool
Hampton loves the fountain in the baby pool.
"I love my Pops!!!"
Hampton playing in the fountain with his friends.
Ben and I made bug's antennae for all the kids to wear at the party.

First pizza


Emerson and Me

Daddy - Sweetie - Gigi - Pops - Mommy
Hampton
This is the life!!!
Caterpillar Cake

Singing Happy Birthday
Kroger was supposed to make Hampton his own little round cake, but they dropped the ball. Ben went to pick up the cakes. I'm glad he handled it. They ended up giving us one of the cakes in the case that happened to be a HEART! Needless to say, we were a bit upset, but ended up getting the cake for half price.

Campbell just couldn't wait for his own piece and sneaked a taste of Hampton's.

YUMMY!!!

"
Hmmm, my hands are dirty."
"I'll use this napkin to clean up."
So big!!!
The cake was tasty, but the icing left it's mark...on everything!

Hampton's playgroup friends with their antennae.

What a precious little bug!!!
Hampton,
Your daddy and I love you so much and are amazed by you daily. You are such a joy and blessing to us. We are in awe of how much and how fast you learn. You are quick to smile and love waving at strangers who aren't looking at you. You always look at me as if to say, "Don't they know I'm saying hi?" You love to ride in the basket at target. You hold on to the front and bounce up and down in excitement. When we go "fast," you look back at me with the biggest smile as if there is nothing better in life. You can say "dada, mamamamama (milk, not Mommy), dog, duck, and bye bye." You make the same sound for Sydney, but it would be a stretch to say that you could actually say Sydney. You aren't walking yet, but we aren't pushing the issue. You are absolutely crazy about your Daddy and light up when he is around. I know you love me too! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!
We love you,
Mommy and Daddy
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Hampton! I can't believe you are 1 year old! HOly cow!!!!!!!! YEEEEEAAAAA!!
Happy Birthday to Hampton! I can't believe it's been a year already... he is such a good-lookin' kid and we really enjoy seeing him grow on your blog! It looks like he had a really fun party and the photos of him and the cake are priceless!
xo,
Rach & Simon
Isn't he adorable! We really felt blessed to share in his FIRST birthday celebration. I am glad that it was a couple of weeks ago tho.....I just saw a bugs cake pan at wm. sonoma! I would have had to have had it! Is that grammar right? Oh well, my home schooling days are over.
Loved the party and had great fun meeting all your friends and their babies.
Mom
Hampton has grown so much since we last saw him. Can't wait until your visit.
Looks like a great party.
Hey guys, I just wanted to write and tell you how much I enjoyed getting to see ya'll this past weekend. It was alot of fun and enjoyed finally getting to know you Elizabeth. Hampton is precious and very well behaved. You guys look like you know what you are doing with this parenting stuff. Anyway, enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again!
What a happy, fun, creative #1 birthday. All of you girls should publish a "Birthday Ideas" book. Hampton is blessed to have loving parents who are focused on God and will lead him in His direction.
We love you all.
Gran and Poppy
Hampton you are such a cutie! I was so glad to see you celebrate! Campbell is ready for you to grow up and play!
Post a Comment