My precious baby is getting too big, too fast!!! He has learned how to climb up the play area at Chick-fil-a all by himself!!! Now I don't have to crawl inside that tiny tube to help him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
5 comments:
I know what you mean about growing up too fast. I can't believe Jude is already 4 months old as of today! He started rolling over, and I boohooed to Simon the other day that my baby is getting so big and someday he'll be so active he won't even want to sit with me anymore! ;) Simon just laughed.
Hampton is a doll -- I love checking in on your blog and seeing how he's growing. xo, Rachel
He is a cutie! We need to get together soon!
That sure makes time in the play area a lot more relaxed for you:).
We are excited to see cousin H in a few days! The girls talk about it nearly everyday.
We love, love, love what a cute, all boy that Hampton is!
Looking forward to our SC time together.
Love, Gran and Poppy
You're back!!! So glad that things are going so well. They really do grow fast---Wyatt just turned 3 and Sadie will be 1 in a few weeks! I can't believe it! Miss you and so glad to be able to catch up on your life via the blogs!
Post a Comment