Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Look

After catching up on all my usual blog readings, I've decided I need a new look...BADLY. I know many of you have used FabulousK to update your look, but have any of you done your own. I don't want to pay someone else if I can do it myself. Any tips?

9 comments:

Sorefam said...

Elizabeth--I use pyzam.com It's free and you can just pick out any background you like. the general comfiguration stays the same---it's what i use, so if you've noticed my various backgrounds, you get the idea. just make sure you keep a list of all the blogs on your sidebar b/c you'll have to reenter them as you'll lose anything on your sidebar, other than your profile. email me with questions.

Sorefam said...

LOVE the new look!!!!!

sheltonfamily said...

I like your new do it yourself look...David Penuel does logo headers for $10 he did ours... we have a link for loudmouth logos on our blog....
i was just talking about you last night with Rachel Shelton... didn't know you all were friends!

RachelShingleton said...

Ooooh, much better -- it was really hard on the eyes to read that white text against the black background. Go for as much contrast as possible. :)

Macy said...

I just read your previous blog. I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I have always remembered you sharing with us(in club) from Rom 8 about The Holy Spirit interceding for us with groans that words cannot express. I know He is doing that for you right now. It is such a blessing to see the strength in your marriage and your faith. You and Ben are such great parents. We love you.

allyo said...

I love the new look! We really enjoyed spending time with you and the boys!!! Hampton is so adorable and such a good boy. As soon as summer gets here, we have to do it again. I miss spending time with MY friends...sometimes I feel so alone now that I am married and have a family.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ma and I loved the video. Hampton is way too big. He did have big boy hiccups!

We are excited to celebrate #3 birthday.

Love to you 3.

Gran and Ma

Mindi said...

I did my header myself in microsoft publisher.

Ashlee said...

sorry-can't help you with the technical problems-as usual, Hampton is way too cute!