Hampton L-O-V-E-S the water...watching it, playing in it, driving over it, talking about it...anything to do with water.
We spent the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend at J and A's house. They have a huge inflatable water slide. Hampton was pretty intimidated at first, but warmed up quickly when Daddy joined him.
We met everyone for lunch and the girls wanted to sit by Hampton. He kept pulling them tight for a hug and saying, "cheese". So I took their picture. Pretty cute, I must say.
Everyone enjoyed popsicles after the water slide. It was Hampton's first! He would bit into it and then make a horrible face...like he was eating a lemon. I hate the feeling of your teeth biting into a popsicle...nails on a chalk board. He kept eating though.
It is so much fun to see the relationship he is building with his cousins. He absolutely adores them...all of them...and talks about them often.
We spent a good portion of our day at the pool today and I have to say, considering he has not been taught to swim other than, "kick your legs, kick kick kick" he's quite the water bug. I am so thankful for our neighborhood pool, but so much more thankful for sweet friends to play with.
please, do not make fun of the girly flotation device...it works, so we'll just have to be a little girly :)
We are so excited to go to the lake with Sweetie, Pops and UD to celebrate UD's birthday! Hampton will love the boat.
Daddy and UD have started playing on a men's softball team. Hampton gets excited to go watch, but he doesn't do much watching. Jack and Caleb's daddies play too, so his best buddies are there...you absolutely cannot sit still if your best buddies are around!!!
Big hugs for UD
Hitchin' a ride with Daddy
3 comments:
Those videos are great. It was so much fun to play at J & A house. Thanks so much for documenting such fun times.
Daddy
I'm proud of your consistent updates! I love knowing what's going on with you guys.
Cutie-patutie, that Hampton!
Have fun at the lake!
Baseball (softball) memories...so cute to see Hampton watching his Daddy. I know that is a very special spectator in Ben's opinion.
Love. Gran
Post a Comment