We have a big surprise for you. Here's Hampton to tell you his secret...
You heard him...2 babies!
11 weeks; due 2-11-09; praying that we make it to 2009
Our journey through this crazy blessing of life...
You heard him...2 babies!
11 weeks; due 2-11-09; praying that we make it to 2009
25 comments:
yipee!!! Still in shock!
Just so you know, the link on your email took me to the post about the 4th. When I didn't find the news I expected, I clicked on my own link to your blog and it showed up.
We love all 5 of you!!!
I can't even believe it!! I am so excited for you guys--especially after all you've been through this year! I will be praying for you guys and can't wait to hear more!!
oh, you've got me crying again!
couldn't be happier for you. truly. thrilled. we rejoice with you!!! what a gift.
chrys
I cannot wait for our seconds to be buddies. Love you so much and am praying for you guys all the time.
Elizabeth, What WONDERFUL news. Congratulations just doesn't seem like a good enough word to offer you! What a blessing...double the blessing!! I will be so excited to follow you during this pregnancy!!
What answered prayers!!! It will be fun to follow you during this amazing process.
That is soooo great! Congrats!
Let me know if you need anything...we know how to do that twin thing around here. I know some things I learned from other twin mommies...that could be helpful! email me anytime...kmcooper129 at hotmail.com
YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see if they are boys/girls or one of each. What a blessing! :)
What a special BIG brother! How much fun to have the video with the news.
We truly are praying daily for 2 babies in 2009 and recruiting prayer warriors to do the same.
LOL. Gran and Poppy
WOW!!! YEAH!! I'm so excited!! Praying for those sweet little babies. Hampton's going to be a WONDERFUL big bro. Love ya!
I am so pumped to be the proud Daddy of three! The Lord continues to bless us far beyond what we could even imagine… my cup overflows! Thanks, Babydoll for taking the time to record our family's events...
ME
oh wow, congrats!!!!! very big news :)
I don't even know what to say!! I can't believe it...and I am so excited for you guys! Oh the fun you have coming your way. I can't wait. We need to get together soon so I can hear all about it. Love you guys and we will be praying for you and those precious babies!!! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! We are SO excited for yall! I just called Aaron to have him call Ben! :) We are thrilled for yall and can't wait to follow yall on this adventure! Now you know, as soon as yall can travel with Ben, you are gonna have to come stay at our house when he comes to Abilene! He said he'd bring you and H sometime, so why not just bring all four of yall! :) Love it! Hope you are feeling well. Such a blessing! Can't wait to hear more!
This is SO fantastic! I confess, I've known for awhile; your mom saw Linda and told her, and I've been waiting for you to tell the big news on your blog so I could congratulate you! This is such a blessing and I am so happy for you all!
What a precious video! We are so excited and can hardly wait to love TWO more babies as much as we love Hampton! Sooo thrilled.
What a blessing to also have so many friends to respond and lift you guys up in their prayers. "God can do more than we can think or imagine..."
More
Are you a boy? I'm a man! (as he flexes his muscles) Love it. I think Ben has been doing some training. Stoked about the duo Frick and Frack.
Favorite Uncle
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!! We could not be more excited for you guys!!! What a double blessing! We have got to get together soon! And what a wonderful big brother Hampton will be! Your sweet family will be in our prayers! Love you guys!
We are so excited for you. I love the post. We are praying for those precious babies.
love
Marc and Trisha
What a precious gift...times 2!! You and Ben are such good parents to Hampton and I know these little ones will be equally blessed. I will pray for a healthy pregnancy and two healthy babies. Thanks for sharing in such a perfect way! Hampton melts my heart. He couldn't be any cuter.
I'm still grinning from ear to ear! I am so excited for you and your growing family. What a blessing...two! You and Ben are so amazing with Hampton, and I know it will no exception with the twins. Give hugs to the boys. You, Ben, Hampton and the twins will be in our prayers. Hope to see you before school starts back up.
Elizabeth- It never fails that when I haven't checked someone's blog in awhile there is always big news. And I think you take the cake this time!! Congrats! That Hampton sure is a cutie!
Oh my Goodness! I was just blog surfing and found our site! Congrats to all of you!!! My boys were born this past February. I will be praying that your pregnancy goes smoothly. I know each week comes with great achievement. To easy some of your nerves, women that are pregnant with twins for their 2+ pregnancy are at less risk because their uterus has been previously stretched. Email me if you have any questions about life with multiples! ldmercer@suddenlink.net
so excited for you guys!!! Glad Monday went well. Praying you up sista.
oh-my-gosh!!!!!!!!!!! Twins?!??!?!??!???????????????? Holy crap! That's the most incredible news! My mouth has fallen to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying for a healthy pregnancy! Whew!!!!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment