I am so glad you have a MAN as a three year old. I was getting worried. The other dogs stayed in Amarillo with Jasons mom. She moved into our rent house there and lives alone so we thought she would enjoy them. YES! lets meet in Canton sometime. Lets wait until it gets a little cooler. I hear that September and October are really good times to go.
6 comments:
i love it...that's hilarious. i think yall should get a load of dirt. he'll be busy for the next year.
i'm buying him a box of nails and some wood for christmas... Augustus needs a new doghouse and from the looks of it The Big Worm can make that happen
i love that he said, "I'm bangin'" just like it's a normal action we all do everyday!
Hey! I found your blog from Alison's blog. How are you? Hampton is so cute! How old is he?
I love "the bangin". So cute!
I am so glad you have a MAN as a three year old. I was getting worried. The other dogs stayed in Amarillo with Jasons mom. She moved into our rent house there and lives alone so we thought she would enjoy them. YES! lets meet in Canton sometime. Lets wait until it gets a little cooler. I hear that September and October are really good times to go.
Caleb says hampton is spanking the dog food
Post a Comment