Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Luby's is one of my favorite places to eat and Hampton likes it too because he gets mac and cheese and red jello. What a treat! Ben is traveling this week, so H and I ate there this evening. He ate ALL of his turkey, broccoli and mac and cheese. He drank a carton of milk and ate his jello. As we were walking to the car he arched his back, threw his head back and said, "My full Mommy. My tummy hurts." As I was buckling him into his car seat he said, "Not too tight, Mommy. Tummy hurts."

5 comments:

stacy kazee said...

that's hilarious!! however, i don't know what you're going to lubys for - furrs is totally superior!

Chrys and Mike said...

L-O-V-E luby's!!!!!! chicken fried steak, extra gravy. fried okra. mac & cheese. mmmmmmmmmmm.

i'm loving all your recent posts!

chrys

Shara Smith said...

He is just too sweet! I could just see him saying it too. I would love to get together and catch up with you. I have been thinking about you guys a lot. Once we get moved into an apartment we will make some plans to get together.

Candice said...

We enjoyed seeing Ben briefly...wish you were with him.

That ton of Hamp is the cutest! Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

B3NN3TT said...

I am a little jealous you guys still have LUBY's out there!!! All of them in Tennessee closed down :(

PS I started a blog. You inspired me :) haha!

baribenn.blogspot.com