Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Playing hard with Daddy, Hampton and Lucy will wear a little boy out... ...and his sister too.

Lots going on around here...desperately need to catch up...soon. I will soon!

7 comments:

Shara Smith said...

Hey, would y'all be able to get together on the Saturday, the 13th? We could all do dinner that night or something.

Christine said...

Aww! I love how they sleep so close to each other! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love how their hands and arms are intertwined. They are so sweet and big brother, as well.

Loved the eye lashes....

Hugs. Gran and Poppy

Kim W. said...

Elizabeth...your kids are precious. I love the pictures of the twins tangled up in eachother. So sweet. Hope yall are great.

Candice said...

Can't wait to squeeze on all those little cuties!

kbs said...

We'll get to squeeze them even sooner! Can't wait...

Kristen said...

I miss that sweet stage of sleeping by each other. :) So cute!