We had a little fun tonight in the backyard while dinner was in the oven. I missed taking pictures of batting practice, but made it out in time for sprinkler time. I have been debating buying Hampton a fun water toy for the backyard. Today, I visited the outdoor water fun isle at Target again and was discouraged by the expense for a little backyard fun. Just for kicks I decided to checkout the gardening isle in hopes to find something a bit less expensive.
This beauty will provide endless fun for a mere $2!
6 comments:
WHAT!!!! When did they get soo big?
Hampton looks like a little man
xoxo Carolina
What great pictures and the cheapest things can be so much fun!
i feel like reid looks so much older just in a month and lucy sure is a pretty thing
They are all so beautiful!
We are going to miss you
Can't wait to spend time with little man H...and Reid and Lucy look like they are packing on some sweet rolls for me to squeeze on!
Love the $2 water fun!
Hey Ben and Elizabeth it's Hayley, Elizabeth, right when you left for Kansas City i opened your letter and jumped on your site. The pictures are soooo cute and Hampton is really funny. I am going to miss you guys alot.
Love,
Hayley
P.S. We haven't met him but we still don't like our new neighbor, and thank you so much for the bracelet Elizabeth.
Post a Comment