Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can you believe that exactly one year ago I was checked into Baylor, contemplating when to get an epidural and anxiously awaiting the arrival of Lucy and Reid? I cannot believe that they will be ONE tomorrow. They are such a joy and blessing to our family. I love them so, so much! How could you not?

4 comments:

Katrina said...

crazy!! Happy Birthday sweet babies

Sweetie said...

My sweet little Scout!
She will be throwing BP for her brothers before long........ and have to fight for her time at bat. (I know. I had two brothers.) I think she may have a better arm than I did tho.
Love you more.

candice said...

I keep checking for some b-day pics! I made some birthday candle holders for Lucy and Reid (it was an experiment) and I didn't get them out in time :(. Maybe you can use them next year. I hope they had a great 1st celebration. We are so blessed to have them in our lives!

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Lucy...I love your giggle and your little teeth. You are getting alot of fuzz on that bottle!!

Love. Gran and Poppy