At lunch Saturday, I looked up and Lucy was walking across the kitchen (about 8 feet). Then she walked another few feet to Ben, but hadn't done it again...until tonight! She can stand on her own, until she realizes what she's doing and she quickly but carefully sits down. She is my scardy-cat, I mean cautious one. She can totally walk on her own, but won't. Here are some videos from tonight before bed.
This girl is C-R-A-Z-Y about her big brother. (And so is Reid)
Do you think she's proud of herself?
If you listen carefully, you can hear her gritting her front teeth...terrible habbit Lucy, terrible. Just ask Pops!
5 comments:
Oh, my precious little Scout! She was having so much fun and so proud! Hampton was enjoying all that sweet sugar too, I think..... didn't care too much for getting hit with the diaper much tho. Who ever thought that boys and girls weren't wired differently much have been missing a few wires of their own! Those precious boys!
Love you all and as always anxious to see you again....
Go Lucy Go! What sweet kiddos. We've enjoyed them so much already :)
So much fun to have all walkers! Well, fun for them....more attention required from Mom and Dad!
We will love seeing them at the end of March. Can't wait!
Hugs. Gran and Poppy
Eli, They are precious! I see so much of your mom in Lucy. I loved getting to hear your voice. Your crew is adorable. Miss you! Ben looks the same, he will probably never age huh. Love you guys, take care
It would be impossible to resist that SWEET smile walking your way! She is just so cute and I love seeing how Reid has really sped up his walking :).
Post a Comment