Friday, July 14, 2006

8 Weeks


Can you believe he is already 8 weeks old? He has started to smile quite a bit but it is hard to catch on camera.

As you can see he has discovered his tongue and loves to play with it. He makes some of the greatest faces!

He is rapidly gaining weight and his face is becoming rounder. My mom was here Wednesday night and kept Hampton while we went out for our aniversary...THANKS MOM!!! She says he has changed a ton since she saw him last. I can't wait for Johnny and Rosie to see how much he has changed since the last time they say him!

Every morning we go into Ben's office to say good morning after Hampton's mid-morning feeding. He love his daddy and is all smiles when Ben talks to him.

I took this picture while I was talking to him. So many times I really feel he has something to tell me.

He is very responsive to my voice and will watch me walk as I pass him. Being a mom and being needed and loved by your child is such a precious blessing! I am so honored to be God's perfect mommy for Hampton!

5 comments:

angie c said...

The picture of he and Ben is so cute. He's a doll!!

Anonymous said...

The third picture down is awesome! He is a beautiful baby!

MDM said...

What a doll baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! We just saw your mom and dad at Johnnie's after church. Your mom gave us your blog address -- this is great! We've enjoyed checking out all the pictures and catching up on Hampton's progress! We'll have to get together soon sometime...

love,
Simon & Rachel Shingleton
(and Mazie, the chihuahua)

Candice said...

Ready to kiss some cheeks!