
Hampton is 2 months old today. We started the day with church. We haven't taken him to the nursery yet, so he sits with us. He does so well...even when he is awake :) He wore a cute outfit from Janie and Jack that Gran and Poppy gave him...THANKS GRAN AND POPPY...we can't wait to see you. Ben had to set up for a trade show after church, so Hampton and I napped, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and changed the sheets...super fun stuff!
Hampton has started getting pretty fussy during his last feeding before he goes to bed. I cannot figure out what is wrong. It breaks me heart...he will eat well for about 5 minutes and then freak out. His arms and legs start going crazy, he grabs onto my shirt, necklace or hair and pulls...hard, it's amazing how strong he is. After his arms and legs are all worked up, he pulls away, his face turns red and he cries. He tries to eat through the cries, but just can't. When I put him on my shoulder/upright, he calms down. When he calms down he will eat a little bit more and then the process starts again. Eventually he will crash right in the middle of a freak out. I feel bad because I know Drew and Ben wish I could make it stop...so do I. I have tried everything I know to do. Tonight we tried a bottle and he did better. Tomorrow I'm going to go straight to a bottle and see if that is even better. The hard part is that it is so out of character for him. He is usually so laid back and very rarely fussy. I am thinking it may be his tummy. Please, pray for our sweet boy.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
The big 2 months
Posted by EDS at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Three more days...:)
I miss that bundle of snuggle! I need new pics!
Post a Comment