I'm a blog slacker...I know, but I'm not using my computer right now and therefore, do not have any new pics to share. I have a hard time posting if I can't share pictures.
Hampton is such a smiley boy these days. He is sleeping at least 7 hours a night, but often wakes himself up to...you know...forcefully go to the bathroom. I usually just feed him when he wakes up, but last night I coaxed him into going back to sleep...he slept another 2 1/2 hours. It's amazing what a "full night's sleep" can do for a person. He is holding his head up really well and I have increased his tummy time...I'm afraid of "The Flat Head." I also know that tummy time is crucial to his development. He is growing too fast. I already feel like I'm losing my baby boy :(.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Posted by EDS at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It sounds like you need to start working on #2 since you already feel like Hampton's so grown up!
I miss that sweet boy!
No, no!!!!
Dugan-
It was so good to see you, Ben and Hampton last night. It means a lot to us that you were able to be there. I enjoyed watching you and Ben with Hampton...you both are amazing parents. Hampton is absolutely precious and such a sweet baby.
Okay. Dad and I say get that computer back online and get us some pictures! Now that Drew is gone with that monster computer you can rev yours again. We do love reading about the "precious one" and the 2mo pictures were darling. Can't believe how many weeks have passed since I saw him. OOPS gotta go Dad is leaving me More, Mom
Dugan-
It was so good to see you guys at the shower. Hampton is so handsome! I am glad that we finally got to meet him...I am with your mom, get you computer back up and running. I love looking at your pictures...you have a talent for photography. I might have to hire you when Camden arrives.
Do you realize this is the 8th of August and your last post was July? Hampton has probably grown two inches by now!
Post a Comment