Saturday, September 16, 2006

Birthday Wish


Hampton is FOUR months old today. He said his birthday wish is for the Vols to beat the Gators!

GO VOLS!!!


He is doing great and not really waking up at all during the night. He usually goes to bed around 8, eats one last meal around 10:30 and then sleeps until 7ish. He is such a joy and blessing to us. He has started laughing a little bit, but not consistently. He is drooling like crazy and blows bubbles all the time. Needless to say, his collar is usually pretty wet. He loves to play on his playmat, and will usually play by himself for 30-45 minutes...talking and squealing the whole time. He is not the best napper right now and I'm not sure why. He will put himself to sleep, but only for about 45 minutes. Any helpful suggestions would be great.

Ben had a great week and has "them lined up outside his door." He is really good at what he does and make me more and more proud to be his wife. His integrity and motivation is so pure. I started a Thursday evening Philippians and Colossians study this week and I'm really excited about it. I think it will be good for the boys to have a night just the two of them. Other than that things are pretty normal around our house.
Here are some more recent pictures.



15 weeks

So much fun with Daddy working at home!

He loves to fall asleep with his silky blanket.

Check out those "shoes"

This was about a 10 minute nap!

PS I know the Tennessee outfit is way too big...it's a 12 month :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! Go Vols!!! Thanks for lunch today e.beth...always good times! I love those shoes...let's talk about napping later...trust me, I know.

Candice said...

I'm sorry Hampton did not get his birthday wish! Oh so close!

He is so adorable and I can't believe how much he has changed!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big boy in his Tennessee outfit....

His nap picture with his blankie was so sweet.

We can hardly wait for Thanksgiving week!!
Love you three. Gran and Poppy