Friday, September 22, 2006

Play Group


I wanted to share some pictures of the new moms and their babies in my "play group." They have been such a blessing the past few months. There are 7 of us who meet once a week. The oldest baby is almost 8 months old and the youngest is 3 months old. It is nice to have so many girls in the same life stage. There is a lot of "is he doing this...?", "has your hair started falling out?", "how is your husband handling...?" We are all very different, but have so much fun together. I am so thankful for these new friendships. Thank you Lord for being faithful once again.


7 babies all happy at the same time...can you believe it?



Hampton and Sidney...she is almost 8 months old.

Nothing like a major blowout! Love the socks. He was born the same day as Hampton.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Great pictures!That's a lot of sweet babies. I am so thankful that you have a group like that to provide friendship and support. I think that is so important for a mom. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those angels are precious; of course, we know who the cutest is!!

Hugs. Gran and Poppy