Monday, October 02, 2006

Family Outing

Hampton made his first trip to the golf course. Ben wanted to play, so the three of us enjoyed an afternoon on the course. Hampton did great...he loves being outside. Hampton and I left after 9 holes because he desperately needed a good nap.




Hampton is loving his rice cereal now. I think we discovered that he actually likes it a little thicker...which makes it easier to feed him as well. He is so quick to smile, loves to squeal, laughs alot, and is all around a happy, easy baby. He brings a joy to our family that we never could have imagined!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it should be a crime to let your kid out in public wearing a hat like that! the big worm is about the only 4.5 month old who could pull it off...you're lucky.

Kim W. said...

Elizabeth...

I have enjoyed reading your blog from time to time. Hampton is SO CUTE! Yall have such a precious little boy. Isn't it crazy how fast the time flys by! I can't believe Jake is 7 months! Makes me sad; my little boy is getting so big, so fast. Anyway, maybe sometime when Ben heads out this way again, yall can make the trip, or vice-a-versa when Aaron heads that way. Anyway, he is a handsome little guy! Tell Hampton his buddy Jake says hey!

Love,
Kim W.

Anonymous said...

So glad Hampton is getting used to the golf course early. He looked so cute!!
Love. Gran and Poppy

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

what a precious little smile!!!!!!! so sweeeettt...

Anonymous said...

I like that you made a day of it as a family at the links. I'm still trying to talk Candice into it. I have taken Anna Kathryn a few times and she does great. She mostly enjoys the snack I take and driving the cart, but she also likes seeing her daddy dominate the course!

DKS