We spent this past week in Kansas City with the J Dugan family and the Shewmakers. We had SOOOO much fun. Here are a few pics that my amazing sister-in-law took in her back yard. She is very talented!!! I will make an official post a little later today...hopefully.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
What a cutie! The first and third pics are my favs!!
Chrys
I love that sweet face.
HEY Elizabeth! I am so glad I found your blog. Hampton is sooo cute! Love all the pictures and I especially love his "h" name! :)
So glad yall are doing so great! It'll be fun to stay in touch thru blogging!
hello ed....well, i decided it would be a good idea to find a girl here. so, do you remember aaron viccellio??? he was roommates with jared and matt poe and well, i'm sure you remember.
anyways, his wife his a hair stylist and she just recently just cut and colored my hair a few weeks ago. Look up Renata Salon in Grapevine online. Her name is Lauren. You can call and get an appointment with her. She's not busy on Monday's at all. That's when I usually go. :) I really liked her and she was quick.
Oh, my goodness. What a gift. Those are precious. I love the one of him looking down.
Hugs. Gran and Poppy
He is so precious! I cannot believe how big he is getting. Do we ever get to babysit? Love you!
Post a Comment