Monday, October 15, 2007

No Pics Today

When Hampton and I got home from running errands, I made the usual diaper change, took off his socks and shoes and put him down for a nap. He did not sleep at all, but played quietly for well over an hour. When I opened the door to his smiling face, I noticed his jeans on the floor. I asked him, "Did you take off your pants...and your diaper?" He was standing there as proud as could be in nothing but his shirt. Several of my friends have warned me about him discovering how to take off his diaper. They advised me to always put him down for a nap with pants on so that he doesn't have the chance to learn how to take his diaper off. I guess he has figured out how to get his diaper off AND HIS PANTS. Some times he is a bit too smart for his own good. His bare bottom was pretty cute, but pictures on this post will someday be very embarrassing. I love being Hampton's Mommy!!!

0 comments: