Monday, October 15, 2007

I LOVE FALL

Last week our playgroup went to the Arboretum to play in the pumpkins. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids loved running around. Hampton and Caleb naturally found the water and Hampton ate his lunch in his diaper while his clothes dried on the park bench. These kids and their moms are so precious to us. I am so thankful for good friends and the fall.





T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Sweet Friends
They didn't even get wet in the fountain.
The waited until they could splash.

Notice Caleb's new clothes?
The Boys

4 comments:

candice said...

I've loved your updates. Hampton is such a handsome little sweetie.

Ashlee said...

He is so cute! We miss him. I love to hear all your stories. It sounds so familiar. Your front door looks awesome. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love your front door. You have done a great job!
Of course, Hampton is adorable and I am not at all surprised that he was in the fountain. He is very inquisitive and busy. Thanks for sharing him with us last weekend. We loved having you both at home.

Mom

kbs said...

I agree about the door! It looks great!