Friday, November 02, 2007

Way Behind!

Wow! I can't believe my last entry was from October 15th. So much has happened since then. I think I'll tell you through pictures.


Ben went on his annual golf trip with family and friends, so Hampton and I went to OKC and OSU homecoming again. From the second H got out of bed he was asking to go outside. He would make the sounds of every animal he could think of - cat, dog, cow, horse, elephant, gorilla, monkey, etc.- and ask to go see them. My mom was gracious to let me sleep while she played with Hampton. We had lots of really dirty PJ's when we got home, because he couldn't even wait to change before he started to play.

Here he is playing on the screened in porch watching the dogs.


Sweetie and Pops have lots of fun things to play with at their house...


horses...


Big play toys...
Slides...

Wagons...


Kitty Cats...

Airplane swings...

Little chairs...
Firetrucks...that sound like real ones...

Fun ride toys...

Puppy dogs...
A fancy bathtub...
that has a faucet that looks like a telephone...

push toys...



and fireplace ashes.
But best of all...UD and COUSINS.

We had so much fun! I am so thankful that Hampton has grandparents that love him so much and are able to spoil him just a little bit. We are looking forward to our next trip to Sweetie and Pop's house.









3 comments:

Candice said...

Looks like a fun time!

Hampton is such a cutie!

Shara Smith said...

Love this post! I am always excited to see new pictures of Hampton and hear about what he is up to. Just sad that I don't get to see him in person! Love you guys!

Katrina said...

Can Carsen and I come sometime? Looks like so much fun for a little one :)