I had to take Hampton to the doctor last week. He was running a fever, had a cough and a yucky runny nose. Turns out it was a sinus infection and the early stages of an ear infection. No big deal...nothing some antibiotics and Musinex won't fix. After the doctor left to write the script, while I was getting Hampton dressed I overheard the doctor and nurse talking. Their conversation went something like this:
Doctor-"That little boy sure is cute, but he is trouble."
Nurse-"He is busy, isn't he?"
Doctor-"He is going to be a mess, the kind who will climb on everything and get into everything he shouldn't."
Nurse-"She does have her hands full!"
I had to laugh...they are right...he is CUTE-he is busy-he is a mess, but he is no trouble!!! I even felt a bit proud of my precious boy. Ben brought up the point that if H had any other set of parents he might be trouble, but we will "train him in the way he should go." I have two amazing boys in my life...I am overwhelmingly thankful!!!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
TROUBLE?
Posted by EDS at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
After being married to Ben for the last 4.5 years, the big worm could be the next uni-bomber and he wouldn't be considered "trouble." You gotta love that kid... Love you guys. see you soon.
I am positive that he is no trouble at all! He is just too cute to be trouble. I love busy boys...they make for lots of fun and laughter in our lives! What a blessing they are! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!
I love "full of life" boys! The blessing is that as he grows, you two will channel that "life" toward Jesus Christ. We need full of life Christians in our world today!!!! Thank you, Lord for precious Hampton Andrew and for parents who are intentional.
Always, Gran and Poppy
Post a Comment