Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big Boy

My sweet baby boy started sleeping in his big boy bed last night. I was away on a girls scrapbooking night out when Ben put him down in his new room. We have been talking about moving him for awhile. He even started asking to sleep in his big boy room. Ben said he did great. I know it seems silly, but it makes me a little sad to think that he is getting so big...although he is still very much little. I love this boy so much!!!

3 comments:

BYD said...

Get a picture of that little body in that BIG ole bed.

Sorefam said...

I felt the same way when Wyatt moved to his big boy bed right before Sadie was born. It was on his 2nd birthday that we moved him to his big boy bed and it made him seem so much older--kinda like when they get their first haircut. now the next thing is hoping he stays in his little bed. I'm sure since he's such a good little boy he'll probably just sit in his bed and call for you when he wakes up! Congrats on the little babies--can't wait to see them once they arrive here. How are you feeling??

Shara Smith said...

He is such a big boy! We put Mad in his big boy bed too. Sad day, but joyous at the same time. God has blessed us with such sweet boys to love!