Meet our babies...

If you ask Hampton what kind of babies are in Mommy's tummy, he will tell you, "One broder and one sister!" He is going to be a great big brother!

Baby A is our little girl...eating her hand :)

Baby B is our second little boy.
According to our doctor, as far as they can tell both babies are healthy. We still haven't decided on any names. I have a boy name I really like, but it may take me a little while to convince Ben :).
We are thankful and excited!!!
15 comments:
eeeeeeeee! seeing these pics makes it so much more real! i'm soooooo excited!
love you, friend.
chrys
beautiful photos! we can't wait to meet them!!! aubs is so excited about you having 2 babies - she is still telling everyone about them.
Congrats, Elizabeth!
YAY!!! So excited for yall! Jake and Jack are excited about Baby A and B! ;) We'll continue praying for yall and Hampton's "broder" and sister. Can't wait to hear more news...and names!
This is so fantastic! I knew it! You guys are going to have SO much fun!
Congratulations on your boy and girl!! How fun to get one of each, and now you get to shop for lots of cute girl clothes!!
congrats! Boy and Girl twins are the BEST!!!!! You will love it!
:) if you need anything, please let me know. :) I hope you are going to the Moms of multiples twin sale this weekend! It is the BEST!!!! Being a mom of multiples is so fun and so adventurous! you will love it. Decorating the nursery is the most challenging!!!
I had such a hard time deciding how to make it boy and girl at the same time.
They are beautiful! I can't wait to see their sweet faces in person. What a blessing!
that's awesome news!!!!! congrats!!! one of each, amazing!
How Fun!! I can't wait to meet them both.
yea! You are going to have so much fun being a mommy of THREE
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
i vote for Potter!!!
i am delighted it's a boy and a girl! click on my name and you will get to MY blog! i just made it today!!!
Oh my goodness, I am so BEHIND! Congratulations....a BOY AND A GIRL! What could be better?? I am so excited for your family of 5!!!!! WOW!
Post a Comment