I am now 28 weeks...big milestone. How's this for exciting and SCARY...My goal of 36 weeks is only EIGHT weeks away :). My how our lives will be blessed and DIFFERENT.
We had a sonogram on Monday. Everything looks great. I gained 5 lbs in the last month and each baby gain right at 1 lb. He weighs 2lb 4oz and she weighs 2lb 2 oz. The sonographer told me I'm a "twin makin' momma"...whatever that means.
My goal is to catch up on my blog over the next few days. Since I'm posting it, maybe I'll actually get it done ;)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
28 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WE WANT PICTURES!! I am glad that you are doing so well. Have you already had your showers. I would love to come if they have not passed. Let me know
We are so excited!!! We continue to pray for all your sweet punkins.
Glad to hear that you and your babies are still doing GREAT!!!
YAY, first big milestone...DONE!
Now the next two...32,then 36. Still praying for you during this time. I know the next weeks get tired and worrisome. :)
Post a Comment