This afternoon when Hampton got up from his nap, we were snuggling on the couch when I told him that his baby sister was kicking me. I put his hand on my tummy and sure enough, she kicked. A huge grin spread across his face and he said, "My baby sister got my hand." How precious he is to me!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY TO SEE YOUR COMMIT ABOUT THE BIG KICK ! CONNIE 1
so sweet! good to talk to you on Sunday. Hope it turned out to be a good memorable day.
i have a blog now too
www.eblinks.blogspot.com
see you soon
erynn
Glad you are doing well and those babies. :)
We need pics of the nursery.
Bet it is cute...it is super hard to do a boy/girl nursery.
I cant wait for my new baby cousins!!!! Its going to be sooo much fun!
Post a Comment