Monday, December 08, 2008

More Baby Info

We had yet another sonogram today and the babies looked great. They are both head down which is great for delivery purposes, but not so comfortable :). I was a little off with my weight info last week. She weighed 2lbs 7oz last week and gain almost a pound this week. Today she showed to weigh 3lbs 4oz. He weighed 3lbs 1oz last week and gain to 3lbs 9oz this week. I was glad that there is less than 1/2lb difference between them. If there is ever more than 1lb difference, there is reason for concern. I have been feeling weird the past week...light headed, heavy arms and legs, faint at times, but...My bp today was 112/60 which is amazing compared to this stage with Hampton. We had a pretty busy weekend which resulted in quite a bit of swelling, but that seems to be getting better as I rest today...I can get my wedding ring back on tonight :). I still have pretty bad indigestion/reflux, but they gave me some perscription samples today. I am hopeful that this medicine will help. It is the worst at night, which makes it hard to sleep. After our appt. today I am feeling much more peace. The several things I was concerned about seemed to be of no concern to the drs. We only have a few more weeks!!! SCARY.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad things are going to well! goodluck with the next few weeks!
My babies weights were about like yours...1/2 lbs difference. When they came out they were 1 lb exactly!

Anonymous said...

so super excited for you. i think about you all the time!

chrys

The Davidson Family said...

The profiles are precious! I can't wait to meet them! Take care of yourself...Love, Tiff

allyo said...

Glad everything looks good. We are excited to meet the sweet twins. Give Hampton love from us.