That's right...our sonogram today (29.5 weeks) showed that Baby Brother is now head down! That is great news for avoiding a c-section when the time comes. There is still time and room for both of them to move, but we're hopeful that they will both remain head down or vertex. I am measuring 33 weeks, which is right on track (they told me early on that I should measure 3-6 weeks bigger than a single pregnancy). and the babies are growing well. Baby Sister weighs about 2 3/4 lbs and Baby Brother is just about 3 lbs. My doctor is in Israel right now, so I saw another doctor in his practice. Hampton and I got there at 1:45 and didn't leave until 3:15. I think it would be a stretch to say that we saw the doctor for 2 full minutes. We did however get an unexpected "big" sonogram. We usually see the sonographer every 4 weeks, but we got to see her again today. The best part about the sonogram was getting to see both babies profiles. Baby Sister aparently doesn't like to have her picture taken, because she usually turns to bury her face so that we can't see her profile...not today. We got to see both of them very clearly and they are very much their own little people. They look very different. Seeing their sweet faces makes me even more excited to meet them. 

Hampton did great! He played well in the waiting room and ate his late lunch while we waited in the exam room. We sang songs, played with a school bus and talked about Baby Jesus and his birthday. I am so thankful for my sweet little boy and his tender heart. He is going to be an extra special big brother.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Baby Brother Is On The Move
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How special to see their sweet faces at the same time!
Hampton will be a wonderful big bro!
YAY what a fun update! You are sooo close! :)
precious! thanks for sharing those sweet pictures. what a blessing you've made it to 33 wks and are still going! i'm saying a prayer that baby sister will get that head down :).
Oh, those big pictures are so much clearer. I loved seeing the babies. Little sister just didn't know which pose was her best!!! We girls are like that.
Praise God that they are both in the best place right now. We are so thankful for your safety and theirs.
Love. Gran and Poppy
I loved reading Ben's story this morning! So awesome that he comes from a heritage of men that LOVE God. I am sure your three kids will be Christ followers too because of his leadership and your examples.
Love you
Isn't God amazing! He is knitting these little ones together and allowing us a sneak peek at their sweet faces! He has also given us hearts with the capacity to love these two as much as we love Hampton. I can hardly wait to hold these precious babies and kiss their little hands....
Post a Comment