Today was such a fun day. We started with breakfast with Santa followed by Christmas shopping and lunch with Daddy. 
Of course, I couldn't get all 4 kids in one pic.
Hampton was such a happy boy and so obedient. We made our first trip into the mall without the stroller. I intended to go into one store, purchase a gift and leave. Of course, the first 3 stores didn't have the gift we were looking to purchase. We covered some ground in that mall hand-in-hand. Hampton obeyed so well and was eager to hold my hand. As a reward for his obedience, he got to ride one of those rip off toys at the exit. He loved it and was so proud of himself for being "such good boy." We enjoyed Qdoba with Daddy and then headed to this store:
M - What?
H - My go into that 'pankin' store.
M - That's not a spanking store. What are you talking about?
H - Yes it is, see?
M - Do you want a spanking in the store?
H - No, my good boy. My not want 'pankin'.
I tried to remember the last time we went to REI and if he had indeed been disciplined inside. We hadn't been there in probably a year and I could not remember any discipline. As we approached he said, "See dat SadMan."
Do you see it?

4 comments:
LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THE SAD MAN DOORS!
oh my!!!!!!!! hilarious!
chrys
I can't believe that... That kid is so funny and he gets it from you. Great story! Thanks for recording it.
daddy
Hampton is truly an amazing little boy! And I'm not just saying that because he is my grandson.... Am soo excited about Christmas and being with you guys watching as you create your own traditions!
More Mom
Thnks so much for the christmas card. Great pictures you choose. Keeping you in my prayers as the time gets closer. Happy Holidays!
CG
Post a Comment