I can't believe Lucy and Reid are 4 weeks old today and I have only posted 2 times since they were born! We are doing really well adjusting to our new life and the twins are doing great. We have had a few days alone, but have had tons of help over the past 4 weeks. For the most part, the babies sleep and eat. We often laugh at Lucy because she grunts all the time. She seems to have a little but of a tummy problem...lots of gas and trouble going to the bathroom. They are both starting to nurse well, but we still "top them off" with a bottle. They usually eat between 3 and 4 ounces. Hampton loves "his babies" and tells everyone they are his buddies. Last week he told Ms Pat, his MDO teacher, that he had a buddy night with Reid and Daddy...Ben took Reid in to put Hampton to bed and say their prayers. He is such a proud big brother and loves giving kisses. He often refers to Lucy as "Wucy Wou" or "Wucy Girl". I'm sure by now you can tell that my thoughts are pretty scattered, so I'll just get to the pictures.
Sweet Lucy Girl
"Reider Rabbit"
Best Buddies
Such a proud and helpful big brother!
A look at life with 2 little ones...
Keep those germs away!
6 comments:
Love the pictures! Such great helpers you have....even Hampton is giving bottles now. Way to go. I have told everyone in Okla what a terrific helper and thoughtful husband Ben has been. I know they are all jealous because I have such a great son-in-law. :o) Seriously, what a blessing he is! I am amazed at how capable you are and what you manage to do with this new family of five!
I think I should start wearing a mask more often..... it may be my best picture in awhile.:) of maybe just because Hampton and Lucy are snuggled up beside me.
More
all of them look so sweet dug's! So glad I got to meet the twins and see you guys.
They are sooooo adorable!!
can't wait to see ya'll
xoxo
Carolina
Such sweet pics. Canon has the little lion outfit too. It was my favorite...he wore it daily. Yea for hungry hippos!! I love that ben can play it with H and hold both babies!
Ben - the supreme multi-tasker!
Great pictures! So neat to see what "life" is like and you are doing such a great job!
Post a Comment