Friday, February 06, 2009

What In the World

On more than one occasion over the last several days, Hampton has said...
"I take Wucy and put her in da potty and fush it and her go bye bye and den we onwy have one baby."
It's always sweet Lucy who gets flushed...poor thing.

6 comments:

Wes Gotcher said...

Hampton is apparantly ready for guy time. Your babies are beautiful.

Kim said...

Hampton has obviously learning 3 very important lessons here:

1. Reasoning/cause and effect of flushing or getting rid of "waste" or "a substance no longer needed." (Poor Lucy, in this instance).
2. Mathematics (take 2 babies & flush 1 baby = just 1 baby).
3. Have nothing to do with girls. :) Until at an appropriate age, that is! :)

HA! I bet you are gonna have some great stories over the next few years! I can't wait to hear more. Hope you are doing wonderful! Kiss those sweet babies for me! And tell Hampton Jake and Jack say HEY!

Anonymous said...

Oh, HILARIOUS! Sweet Wucy!

candice said...

Thank you for sharing this...made me smile. Sweet boy, working out all this new stuff. Give him a big hug for me (and keep Lucy away from the potty :)).

Haley said...

Laughing out loud. . . crying actually because I'm laughing so hard.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. He's a smart one, that Hampton!

For what it's worth, Simon's uncle Mike (the oldest of the 3 Shingleton men) loves to tell the story of when they brought Simon's dad home from the hospital as a baby. Mike took one look at baby Keith and said, "I don't want him! Send him back to JAIL!"

Hey, will you email me your address so I can drop your little present in the mail to you guys? Gracias! our email addy is info@rachelshingleton.com