Each morning when I get Hampton out of bed, the first thing he says is, "Dada?" as he points to the door. Yesterday morning when I told him that Daddy was not home because he was working he sat down and burst in to devastated tears. The boy absolutely LOVES his Daddy.
Thank you, Lord for giving my little boy such an amazing Daddy who strives to mirror Christ to Hampton.
4 comments:
Awesome!!!
sweet, sweet, sweet.
chrys
That is precious.
elizabeth,
i found you! Don't know what i was talking about with the whole 'private' blog thing! I've been reading all your old blogs to get caught up on your life! sounds like you guys are doing great. i miss talking with you....i love that you have brooke fraser on your playlist...how did you hear about her? My sis was in New Zealand with campus crusade this summer and heard her there (she's from NZ). Glad you are enjoying motherhood...isn't it the best? I'll have more posts soon,
Kris
Post a Comment