I put off cutting Hampton's hair as long as possible. It had gotten pretty shaggy and was really long over his ears. So, Friday I took him to Kids B Kids for his first haircut. When it was finally his turn, he got to sit in a police car and watch Elmo while she cut his hair. As I was strapping him into the car, I asked if she had been unable to cut a child's hair because they wouldn't sit still. She said, "No, because if they are too wiggly, I just give them a sucker." I replied, "Hopefully he will sit still, because we don't do suckers." She sprayed his hair, made 2 cuts and apparently decided he was too wiggly. So she popped a grape sucker in his mouth. It happened so fast that I couldn't stop it. She also took the liberty to spike the front of his hair...just the front. Oh well. He ended up with a cute haircut and a sticky face.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
6 comments:
Cute, but unfortunately I have to say that I think he looks like his father with that hair cut. Hopefully he will grow out of that and begin to favor his mother..in a tough, manly sort of way of course.
Way too cute! And too Big!! He is such a cute kid. I love his shirt in the first picture. We miss you guys!
MAV
Adorable! He is so precious...and I love his haircut. I understand on the putting it off. Maddox could use one already since he started out with quite a bit...but I can't bring myself to do it. I don't think he will make it to one year though, unless we go for the shag. We miss you guys!
Dude....you have an absolutely beautiful family. Looks like you guys are doing well. Would love to see you guys sometime.
Still thinking you're tall,
lee
www.losfletchers.blogspot.com
He is so handsome! I love that picture with the sucker-he is in heaven! He looks so grown up to me-where did the baby go? I love his little shirt, too! See you soon!
Loved seeing this milestone.
What a smile!
Love. Gran and Poppy
Post a Comment