O my! While I was watching that I was rolling. Hampton is too precious. Love the footall stance, future QB. I was wondering if you are going to get to go to homecoming this year? Jason is still unsure, but I will be there. Let me know. Take Care.
Tennessee's next Peyton Manning! The only thing that was missing was the band playing "Rocky Top" in the background! That was so cute! Camden and I watched it together and everytime Hampton would laugh, she would crack up! I think it might be love at first sight! Hope to see you guys at homecoming.
7 comments:
Isn't it the best when they just giggle?! It's great to be able to see and hear all of you guys! I may have to ask you how to do this on my blog!
O my! While I was watching that I was rolling. Hampton is too precious. Love the footall stance, future QB. I was wondering if you are going to get to go to homecoming this year? Jason is still unsure, but I will be there. Let me know. Take Care.
Tennessee's next Peyton Manning! The only thing that was missing was the band playing "Rocky Top" in the background! That was so cute! Camden and I watched it together and everytime Hampton would laugh, she would crack up! I think it might be love at first sight! Hope to see you guys at homecoming.
MAV
That is so cute! I love to see video because he changes so much so quickly! We love you and cherish your friendship! Love you, Kelly
What a cutie!
hey Elizabeth, found your blog through Shara's. Hampton is SO cute!!! Congrats on such a beautiful family.
Ben showed us this while he was home and we loved seeing such an active little BOY!!
Hugs. Gran and Poppy
Post a Comment