This past Thursday, our playgroup went to the Arboretum. It was a little overcast and a bit humid, but still a great day to play in the grass. The kids had a great time and really enjoyed seeing their friends. It is so much fun to watch their little friendships in action. Priceless, precious friends...both the kids and the mommies! I really enjoyed playing with my camera, but wish I had reviewed how to make appropriate changes before I went. Here are some of my favs.
He did just what I asked him to do :) There were quite a few school field trips that joined us. This little boy was so excited about getting his picture taken that he brought a few friends over too. He saw me taking pics of our kids and said, "You take my picture?" "Sure," I said, "smile." As soon as I took it he said, "Can I see? Can I see?" What did we do before digital? I guess we were a bit more patient :)
The Whole Gang (at least those who were there)
5 comments:
He is SO cute! Love the one of him hanging out the window and looking to his left. Such a precious little boy. Hope yall are doing great. We really enjoyed seeing Ben last weekend, and hopefully we will make it out there to see you and Hampton sometime soon! Jake and Hampton would have a blast! :)
PS. Those really are some great shots, by the way. Are you learning, or did you get a new camera? Any tips. I have a great camera, and I we have Photoshop; too bad I don't know how to use either one! :) HA!
I feel just like Kim..have the equipment just not the know how. Your pictures are great. You framed up so many perfectly to add interest and depth.
really, they look great. I guess it is a good thing that at least one of us has some artistic ability so we will get some great pictures. two cameras, one photographer.....ha
Such a darling little group and I know how excited H gets to see them. God is good.
More
What a precious group picture. All those boys and one little princess.
Hampton is so precious investigating everything. Nature is such a wonderful place for an adventure. God is the ultimate artist and just think, He shares it with us!
Looking forward to adventure walks on the farm next week.
Hugs to HE and B
Gran and Poppy
He is a cutie! I love the Arboretum but haven't been in a while. That is such a fun memory-letting them discover. He has grown up since we have seen ya'll! Lets meet up soon!
I love the pictures! What a fun day! I can't wait until Chloe is old enough to play! Hampton is so precious and I loved the one of him smelling the flower! We need to see each other more often!
Post a Comment