Here are some pics to show the detail of Meg's dress. The queen's and princess' dresses were even more elaborate. These gowns take about a year to make completely by hand. All the design work is made from gem stones, Swarovski crystals, and other beads. The dress and train (10-12 feet long) weigh around 100 lbs. EXTREME
Friday, May 02, 2008
Meg's Dress
Posted by EDS at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW- I have never seen anytyhing like that!
That is so unbelievable. Thanks for posting these pix - the train on that dress is a work of art. What do they do with the dress when they're done with it? Do they have to shell out the $$$ out of their own pocket for that?
Oh my goodness. I need to get more informatin about this celebration when you all come to TN.
I am guessing those parents save for those dresses for a long time....not your average "Prom Dress!!"
J and R
Post a Comment