Thursday, March 05, 2009

Images of Grace

We were so blessed to have the opportunity to have Lucy and Reid photographed by an amazing photographer. Amy has a true gift for capturing life through pictures and we were thankful to be able to "help" her start her new website. She has a well established photography business, but needs to start a website designed specifically for children birth through 1 year. On her blog, she asked for volunteers, especially multiples, to help. I have admired her work for quite a while now, so I jumped at the chance!!! Here are just a few...

I can't wait to see all the images she captured...it's going to be hard to choose!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Wow. Those are adorable pictures! She did a beautiful job!

Kim said...

So precious! Love them all. What a blessing!

Shara Smith said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! It helps to have the most adorable twins in the photographs! I have got to see you guys. I have been dragging Rick to the computer every time you have new pics...so we are ready to meet them in person. Glad to see you are all doing so well. Love you guys.

Sorefam said...

love the pics--the one of them in the wooden bowl is just beautiful!!! Miss you and hope you guys are doing well!

Haley said...

those are the most precious pics ever. I love the one where Lucy has her hand on her brother's face!!!

sheltonfamily said...

Wow! You will be so glad you have these sweet pictures. I've never been able to get the sleepy newborn pictures. My girls have always hated it!!!

Anonymous said...

How blessed we are! Just miraculous.....




More

Kristen said...

I love sweet sleepy newborn twin pics! those are my fav. pics in my house...they are everywhere. Yours are precious!

Deleted said...

I love her work too! I actually saw that on her blog and thought of you! AWESOME. -SUSAN DEAN

Dawn said...

Great pictures - they are just adorable! Hope you are doing well!

Dawn Jackson