Yes, it's true. Lucy and Reid turned ONE over 3 months ago. Apparently I took an untentional blogging hiatus, but I'm hoping to get caught up and back on track now. These first few pictures were taken on their actual birthday, January 21.
It's strange how things are so much different the 2nd (and 3rd) time around. Hampton had a huge 1st birthday blow out, while Lucy and Reid had a very simple and small party. We invited the few friends we had (we have more now that the weather is pretty) and family. We were so thankful that Sweetie and Pops made the trek to join in the fun. We had pizza and a coconut cake from Sam's. I was just going to do cupcakes, but Ben insisted that Lucy and Reid have their own cakes to dig into. By the time we got to cake, Reid was far more interested in getting out of his seat to play than actually eating the cake. Lucy, a girl who takes after her Momma, throughly enjoyed her first sweet treat.
Sweetie and Lucy
2 comments:
I suppose you could get tired of my comments since most of the time I say adorable,darling, precious, etc. I just can't help myself! They all are just too darn cute!
Happy birthday,sweet little ones!
We thoroughly enjoyed the party and spending time with you all. It is so difficult to realized that Lucy and Reid have blessed our lives for a whole year!
You and Ben are constantly amazing us... such amazing parents and consistently working to raise responsible and productive children with Christian integrity. We are blessed by you and your (adorable) children.
The babies looked so sweet at their #1 birthday. I know it was super fun. Sorry to not be close enough to witness all of all 13 grands special days....
Thanks for sharing on the blog. We love seeing their progress and their sweet faces.
Lots of special love. Gran and Poppy
Post a Comment